Wednesday 23 November 2011

Stress and Strain

It's been a toughy of a week already. I have been putting myself under too much pressure and so, I have got a lovely coldsore.



However this(above) is making me feel more positive. I need to stay creative. I need to stay passionate. I need to want to be doing what I am doing. I need to be able to take a step back, see how lucky I am, and then carry on. I need to remember that no one is going to kill me for not doing things perfectly, or if I haven't gone over and above the task. I need to remember that the easy way is not the boring way; it might just be the way that stops me killing myself with stress.
As my physiotherapist once told me that our bodies are weak things; they need to be looked after.So, whatever material object you break, ruin or project you fail, remember; your body is made of weaker stuff. It needs to be cared for. It needs to come first.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment