Monday 24 October 2011

Deadline WIN

It definitely feels like a Tuesday today....
The hand in yesterday went well. I worked through the night, going to the library at 6.30 am, and meeting up with an equally sleepless 'last minute' friend at 8 in the studio. We were the only ones who had left it so late it seems, and armed with custard cremes we worked right up to the deadline. In total, I was awake for a dizzying total of 31 hours. In this time I had my fill of River Cottage in the background. I got 4 hours sleep yesterday afternoon, then it was out on the town last night to celebrate; I'm feeling the pain now. Good job that we only have 3-5pm today!

on my way to the library... ungodly hour.

Discovered, post-pen, that I'd missed the 'u'.... frustrating.

What has this deadline taught me?
It's probably a good idea not to try to do the piece of work that's worth 40% of the term in such a short amount of time.  Though, whether I remember this next time or not, is an entirely different matter.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds dreadful, I think I shall be following your lead, for my essay due in Thursday. Custard creams is a good shout, I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete